Event Entry Requirements
In order to assure that our event is as safe as possible, we will be requiring one of the following 18 and older
• Proof of a Negative Covid-19 Test – Anyone aged 18 years and older must have a negative test taken no earlier than 24 hours of arriving onsite. Lateral flow and PCR tests will both be accepted. You can order a pack of free lateral flow tests from the NHS,
• Proof of Double Vaccine – Anyone aged 18 and above can skip the test if they are able to provide proof of having two doses of either Moderna, AstraZeneca or Pfizer vaccine or one dose of Janssen.
Children under the age of 18 will not be required to provide proof of negative test or vaccines but they must be symptom free to come through the doors.
What proof is accepted?
• Proof of tests and vaccines is most easily done by downloading the NHS APP (not to be confused with the NHS COVID-19 App used for track and trace). This app can be downloaded to smart phones and allows users to share either the proof of their vaccine or create an NHS COVID Pass – For more info on the NHS COVID Passes click here. This app will provide COVID-19 test results if you do them through the NHS.
• Other proof of Vaccines will be the NHS COVID-19 Vaccine card or for international delegates: an officially recognized vaccine card from the country you are travelling from.
• Proof of negative test may also be a text on your phone or printed result from the NHS.
We are aware that there may be medical exemptions to the vaccine or testing and we understand those. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request help with this.
In accordance with current government guidelines, social distancing and masks will not be required at our event.