Equality & Accessibility
One Love Festival wants to share the experience of this event with all. We will treat everyone with fairness and tolerance. This means equal treatment and opportunity for staff, crew and volunteers as well as the ticket buying public . We will not discriminate against anyone attending because of their gender or sexual persuasion, their age or appearance, their race or religion, their physical or mental abilities. All are welcome.
As much as possible, this open air, camping music festival site will feature facilities to help enable the attendance of those with access issues or other needs and requirements. We will have the following:
- Blue Badge parking area. This will be a section of the car park as closest to the festival ticket gate and entrance way for those with a genuine need for close access
- Campsite area set aside for those with access or other particular needs. This will be the area closest to the entrance way to the Main Arena
- Accessible toilets – both in the campsite and in the Main Arena
- Accessible food & trade stalls – all traders will be given guidance on how to best make their stall easy to access or menus/price lists easy to read
- Support from our medics – do you need to refrigerate medicines? Need a place to plug in breathing apparatus or a mobility chair/scooter? Let us know.
- Support from our welfare crew – need help getting your camping gear on site? Or assistance reading the programme schedule? As long as you let us know how to help, we will.
CONCESSIONS FOR PAS: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
One Love understands that some attendees may need to bring a paid Personal Assistant with them. The following will apply.
- Only those people that would be unable to attend the festival without full time assistance may apply for a discounted PA ticket by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st July 2022
- This discount price for the PA ticket will depend on your DLA rating. You must email a scan of your most recent DLA letter showing your current entitlement by the closing date stated above. One Love Festival will then advise you of the cost of your PA ticket
- We can only accept letters from the DWP that are dates from 2021 or 2022. If you do not have a letter this recent then you will need to contact the DWP and request that they send you an updated copy.
- If we discover anyone has made a false application then we do have the right to cancel both your PA ticket and your festival ticket before and during the event.
- All decisions are at the discretion of One Love Festival and we reserve the right to alter or withdraw arrangements. Each application will be looked at individually. The scheme is not run on a first come first served basis.
- This scheme is only available to people aged 16 and over.
- You must have purchased your own ticket before applying for a discounted PA ticket
- PA tickets will not be sent out in advance, they will be issued onsite. You will get a confirmation email saying that the ticket is available on the gate